Office 2010 Error 1935 Fix
You may receive error 1935 while installing microsoft office 2010 download on your system. Error 1935 occurs when a system has outdated.Net framework installed, has corrupted registry entries or when the firewall is blocking certain installation on your computer.
Below are given steps to fix office 2010 error 1935.
Just like other applications, Microsoft office stores its configuration in the registry database of operating system. Congested or obsolete registry entries lead to run time errors which result in errors similar to error 1935.
It would be wise to download and install a reliable registry cleaner and PC optimizer software on your system and conduct scan through it.
.Net framework enables language interoperability through library that is supporting several programming languages. If there is corruption in.Net framework then you may face error 1935 while installing Microsoft applications. Follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the Start button on the task-bar.
2. Go to Control Panel.
3. Click on Add or Remove Programs.
4. Select.Net framework from the list of applications.
5. Remove it from your computer.
6. Close the Control Panel window.
7. Open web browser and download.Net framework from official website of Microsoft.
8. Install on your computer.
9. Follow the instructions on screen.
10. You are done.
Reinstall Windows installer:
Windows installer is service which is used for installation and configurations of applications. When installer files are corrupted then it can cause error 1935.
Disable security program on your computer:
Before trying to install office 2010 on your computer, you should temporarily disable your antivirus program.
Disable Windows Firewall:
Follow these simple instructions to disable Windows firewall protection that is causing error 1935 while installing office 2010.
1. Click on start button on the task-bar.
2. In the search box type "Windows Firewall" and press Enter.
3. Now open Windows Firewall with Advanced security from the search results.
4. Right click on it and select Properties.
5. Select Off option.
6. Apply and OK